Monday 7 January 2013

January

This month there seem to be several posts around reading.


You might have guessed that I have a weakness for reading lists so I've particularly enjoyed Crystal at Money Saving Mom's Books I plan to read aloud to my kids in 2013.

This Reading Mama had a really useful post about  reluctant readers with links to many, many resources.

This next post isn't new but a systematic post on how to create unit studies.

This term, I'm hoping to try some of the Latin games on Ellen McHenry's site.

In the New Year, a linky to frugal posts in welcome. There is a new link-up at Ben and Me called Frugal Family 2013.

Finally, Five in a Row has a thoughtful post about whether we are shortchanging our children today.


2013 picture courtesy of Younger Daughter.








No comments:

Post a Comment