We try to carry on but sometimes that feels like walking through the mire.
But we aren't alone.
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12v9
- God holds the key of all unknown,And I am glad;If other hands should hold the key,Or if He trusted it to me,I might be sad.
- What if tomorrow’s cares were here,Without its rest?I’d rather He unlocked the day,And, as the hours swing open, say,My will is best.
- The very dimness of my sightMakes me secure;For, groping in my misty way,I feel His hand; I hear Him say,My help is sure.
- I cannot read His future plans;But this I know:I have the smiling of His face,And all the refuge of His graceWhile here below.
- Enough; this covers all my wants;And so I rest;For what I cannot, He can see,And in His care I saved shall be,Forever blest.
- Joseph Parker