Day One: The Overview
Day Two: Lunches for every day of the week
Day three: Surviving the difficult days
There are days which are a struggle but there are also many joys. The beginning of the year is a great time to remember these.
- We can read the Bible and pray with our children. We can teach them that we can pray about our tasks and about work they find difficult.
- Education can be individualised. A child who finds one area difficult can work on this whilst not being held back in another area. The curriculum can be moulded to the child.
- The happiness of a child succeeding, particularly, in something that they have previously found difficult.
- Fun field trips!
- Friends of different ages.
- Reading books together. Laughing at books or having to read another chapter to "see what happens next".
- Time outside exploring God's wonderful world.
Of course, these aren't joys that are exclusive to home educators but we do have an abundance to these to enjoy.
Please pop over to visit other Schoolhouse Crew members who are taking part in this blog hop: